Whether it’s a Sunday morning, a Wednesday night, or a day in between there’s an opportunity for your student to connect with Jesus, adult leaders who love and care for them, and their friends as they study Scripture and learn how it makes a difference in their lives.
Wednesday Nights: D-Group
D-Group is our middle school and high school program that combines age appropriate Biblical teaching with relational small groups. Small groups are made up of students of the same grade and gender who meet on Wednesday nights with really amazing adult leaders.
To join a small group, scroll down to forms, and fill out the Small Group Covenant. This will also enable your child to check in on Wednesdays as well as getting your family in the loop for all our Youth Ministry Communication.
- Grades 6th – 9th will meet from 6pm - 7pm at Christ United
- Grades 10th - 12th Students who are already in a small group should check with their small group about meeting time and place for the Spring.
Please be sure to subscribe to the Weekly Email and Social Media for the most up-to-date details. To subscribe to the Weekly Email, CLICK HERE. To follow us on Facebook, go to Christ United NextGen Ministry, and to follow us on Instagram, go to @christunitednextgen.
Join us for worship each Sunday at 9:15am (Bridge) or 11:00am (Traditions) in the Sanctuary.
We believe that practicing our faith is important, and one great we way we can do that is through service. We have three opportunities for service on Sunday Mornings:
- Kids Ministry
- Tech Team
We are happy to help train your student. If your student would like to be involved in any of these service opportunities, we would love to help get them connected. Contact J Nelson at (662)574-0900, Katherine Jordan at (601)573-1537, or Lauren Sledge at (662)207-0641.
The goal of confirmation is to provide your student with an opportunity to encounter Christ and grow in his/her faith. We do this during a student’s 9th grade year via a retreat in the Spring. To be clear, Confirmation and church membership are two separate things. When your child is ready to join the church, he or she will need to go through Discover Christ with the pastors. This is the path for membership for everyone wanting to join Christ United. At the conclusion of Discover Christ, your child will have the option of making a public profession in a future worship service, and we hope you will be a part of it. This is a great way to celebrate what Jesus has done in the life of your child and is doing in the life of our congregation. Discover Christ is offered quarterly on Sunday afternoons throughout the year. As soon as more information about the next Discover Christ is available, it will be in our weekly email.
Due to COVID-19, confirmation is currently postponed.
- Mask Policy - Current CDC Guidelines suggest that all children 3 and above wear a mask. Christ United’s policy is that masks will be required for children K-5 and above.
- We will not be taking temperatures on site so please keep your child at home if they have a temperature.
- All volunteers and staff on the youth wing will be wearing a mask at all times.
- NEW THIS SPRING: If your school has deemed it necessary for you to quarantine at home, we ask that you not participate in on campus activities.
In lieu of the café this fall, students will have to preorder Chick-Fil-A boxes for each Wednesday night. The link will be emailed out each Sunday, and orders are due no later than each Monday at midnight. If you are not receiving the link, email
Race & Unity: Preparing the Next Generation
Want to get started in a conversation with your youth on race?
- Oneness Embraced by Tony Evans on RightNow Media
- Emmanuel Acho's video "Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man"
- Emmanuel Acho's video "Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man - Episode 2"
- Emmanuel Acho's video "Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man – Episode 3 with Chip and Joanna Gaines"
- Conversation on Race and the Church by CUMC
Questions? Email us at