Whether it’s a Sunday morning, a Wednesday night, or a day in between there’s an opportunity for your student to connect with Jesus, adult leaders who love and care for them, and their friends as they study Scripture and learn how it makes a difference in his or her life.
Wednesday Nights: D-Group (WILL RESUME IN THE FALL)
D-Group is our middle school and high school program that combines age appropriate Biblical teaching with relational small groups. Small groups are made up of students of the same grade and gender who meet on Wednesday nights with really amazing adult leaders.
To join a small group, scroll down to forms, and fill out the Small Group Covenant. This enables your child to check in on Wednesdays and ensures your family stays in the loop on all things Youth Ministry throughout the year.
- Grades 6th – 9th meet from 5:30pm - 7pm at Christ United (Enter through South Portico.)
- Grades 10th - 12th students who are already in a small group should check with their small group about meeting time and place. Students looking to join a small group should contact one of our staff.
Please be sure to subscribe to the Weekly Email and Social Media for the most up-to-date details. To subscribe to the Weekly Email, CLICK HERE. To follow us on Facebook, go to Christ United NextGen Ministry, and to follow us on Instagram, go to @christunitednextgen.
Sunday School is at 9:30am in the Youth Center.
Join us for worship each Sunday at 10:40am (Bridge) in the Fellowship Hall or 11:00am (Traditions) in the Sanctuary.
We believe that practicing our faith is important, and one great we way we can do that is through service. We have three opportunities for service on Sunday Mornings:
- Kids Ministry
- Tech Team
We are happy to help train your student. If your student would like to be involved in any of these service opportunities, we would love to help get them connected. Contact Lauren McMaster at (662)207-0641.
Race & Unity: Preparing the Next Generation
Want to get started in a conversation with your youth on race?
- Oneness Embraced by Tony Evans on RightNow Media
- Emmanuel Acho's video "Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man"
- Emmanuel Acho's video "Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man - Episode 2"
- Emmanuel Acho's video "Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man – Episode 3 with Chip and Joanna Gaines"
- Conversation on Race and the Church by CUMC
Questions? Email us at